What Does It Mean to Have a Positive Online Reputation? Read More . . .
"How do I get my employees to provide better service?"
All businesses want their staff to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction. We know this drives revenue from repeat business and referrals from our customers. The question we most often hear from our small business clients is, "How do I get my people to do what I want?" The answer is you can't! You can't get your people to do anything. Let that sink in for a minute.
"If you want it done, you're going to have to create an environment in which 'doing it' is more important to your people than not doing it." --- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber.
ReputationBIZ software puts in place an easy consistent platform that "measures" what you want your employees to do and then you can reward them to get the results you want.
Let's take an Air Conditioning Service company as an example. Air Conditioning companies send out service reps to customers and want them to provide absolutely the best service on each and every service call. But how do we get our people to consistently give the highest level of service AND, measure the results? By providing your customer with a convenient way to provide their feedback and reviews on your service calls. Now the business owner can develop a program to reward your staff for two things:
- Getting the MOST reviews in a week AND
- Consistently getting "4 or 5 Star Service Reviews" from customers
This simple to implement program is your tool to "get your people to do what you want." Note there is great opportunity in poor service reviews, now you KNOW there are areas that need improvement and you have the opportunity to work with those employees to reinforce the importance of good service.
How easy is ReputationBIZ to use?
All you have to do is add an email address, and ReputationBIZ will do the rest. When a customer leaves you feedback, you get notified by text and email and can take action right from your mobile device.
Schedule an online demo of ReputationBIZ. CLICK HERE>> Invest 15 to 20 minutes of your time and take control of your online business reputation.
Read More . . .
72% of customers will take action after reading a positive review. Read More . . .
Google next big update is going to target non-mobile friendly sites -- Big changes to Google’s search are coming on April 21, Google will increase the ranking of sites that are mobile-friendly and surface app results much higher and those sites that are NOT mobile ready will lose rankings. Google has said there is no degree of mobileness, it’s either yes or no - Rankings punished or rankings increased. Read More . . .
Negative Reviews Could Cost You Millions! Read More . . .
Take Control! Read More . . .
Every business owner knows it is difficult to motivate our employees toward the one thing that truly make a difference in growing the business. Customer Service! Read More . . .
Your reputation is the foundation of your business and it only takes a few disgruntled employees, the customer who just cannot be happy or one of your staff had a bad night to reek havoc on your business when they leave poor online reviews on Google or Yelp or another review site. Read More . . .
- Park City’s ReputationBiz helps businesses maintain positive online reputations
- Positive Online Presence for Local Businesses
- How do I get my people to do....
- LEARN HOW TO MONITOR YOUR REPUTATION
- Google’s Big Mobile Update April 21
- Negative Reviews Could Cost You Millions!
- Don’t Leave Your Online Reputation Up to Chance!
- Using Customer Reviews to Boost and Benchmark Employee Morale and Motivation
- How Important is Your Reputation?
- How To Get More Reviews
- Business Reputation Management (6)
- Business Reputation Solution (2)
- Grow Your Business (4)
- Online Business Reviews (3)
- reputation management ft. lauderdale (1)
- reputation management Park City (2)
- Reputation Management Temecula (2)
- Reputation Management Temecula California (2)
- Service Rep Motivation (2)